Dra. Xia Yuan
Surgeon of the Digestive System, she graduated in Medicine at the University of Brasilia (UnB) in 2012.
During Medical School, she participated in various and multiple extension activities, developing a deep interest and aptitude for the surgical areas.
She successfully completed the Medical Residency Program in General Surgery at the University Hospital of Brasilia (HUB / UnB) between 2013 and 2015.
After finishing her residency in General Surgery, she decided to specialize in Digestive System Surgery. Thus, she enrolled in the Medical Residency Program at Hospital das Clínicas of the State University of São Paulo (HC – FMB / Unesp – Botucatu) from 2015 to 2016. She successfully completed the intensive training in abdominal surgeries, video laparoscopic surgeries, colorectal surgeries and surgeries of the upper digestive tract, as well as endoscopic digestive exams and emergency surgeries of the Digestive System.
She holds a certificate of Advanced Trauma Support (ATLS), by the American College of Surgeons – Committee on Trauma, held at the University of São Paulo (USP) in 2014.
She is regularly registered with the Regional Council of Medicine of the Federal District as a specialist in General Surgery and Digestive System Surgery.
+ See More
- Rodrigo Dantas
- Dra. Camila M. Aragão Zapata (Asa Sul)
- Dr. Fábio Alves Soares (Asa Sul e Águas Claras)
- Dra. Juliana Portella Fontana (Águas Claras)
- Dr. Luís Fernando Mariano Rodrigues (Asa Sul e Águas Claras)
- Dra. Marcela Fukushima (Asa Sul e Águas Claras)
- Dra. Olane Marquez de Oliveira Macedo (Asa Sul)
- Dr. Talles Borges Pereira (Asa Sul e Águas Claras)