Dra. Olane Marquez de Oliveira Macedo
She graduated in Medicine from the University of Uberaba in 2012 and specialized in Surgery at the Santa Casa de Misericórdia in Ribeirão Preto – SP (2014 to 2016). Afterwards she did her Medical Residency in Coloproctology at the Hospital de Base do Distrito Federal (2017 to 2019 ), where she concluded her intensive training in colorectal surgeries, with emphasis on videolaparoscopic procedures and videocolonoscopy (both diagnostic and therapeutic). By this time she also had great experience in anorectal physiology, particularly in anorectal electromanometry.
She also participated in several courses and updates in minimally invasive surgery and obtained relevant certifications such as Advanced Cardiologic Life Support (ATLS) and Advanced Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
+ See more
- Rodrigo Dantas
- Dra. Camila M. Aragão Zapata (Asa Sul)
- Dr. Fábio Alves Soares (Asa Sul e Águas Claras)
- Dra. Juliana Portella Fontana (Águas Claras)
- Dr. Luís Fernando Mariano Rodrigues (Asa Sul e Águas Claras)
- Dra. Marcela Fukushima (Asa Sul e Águas Claras)
- Dr. Talles Borges Pereira (Asa Sul e Águas Claras)
- Dra. Xia Yuan (Asa Sul)