Dra. Camila M. Aragão Zapata
Born in Brasilia, she graduated in Medicine from the Universidade Católica de Brasília (UCB) in 2010.
She successfully completed the Medical Residency Program in Internal Medicine at the Regional Hospital of Sobradinho (HRS / SES-DF), between 2011 and 2013.
After completing her specialization in Internal Medicine, she decided to specialize in Gastroenterology. Thus, she joined the Medical Residency Program of the University Hospital of Brasília (HUB / UnB), from 2014 to 2016.
She is regularly registered at the Regional Medical Council as a specialist in Internal Medicine (RQE 14852) and Gastroenterology (RQE 14851).
+ See more
- Rodrigo Dantas
- Dr. Fábio Alves Soares (Asa Sul e Águas Claras)
- Dra. Juliana Portella Fontana (Águas Claras)
- Dr. Luís Fernando Mariano Rodrigues (Asa Sul e Águas Claras)
- Dra. Marcela Fukushima (Asa Sul e Águas Claras)
- Dra. Olane Marquez de Oliveira Macedo (Asa Sul)
- Dr. Talles Borges Pereira (Asa Sul e Águas Claras)
- Dra. Xia Yuan (Asa Sul)